an organization whose members are sworn to secrecy about its activities.
a rare occurance in which participants are sworn to secrecy & conceal ones identity in celebration of heavy bass music.
Join Figure & friends for temple service on Saturday, April 15th at Union Transfer for what will be the return of House of Hearts presents. This event's production is themed around hidden & illusive "Secret Societies". All attending members shall be provided with one Figure bandana & are encourage to conceal their identities throughout the show. Secret Society family photo will take place towards the end of Figure's set. At this time we ask that all members attending members to conceal their identities with the traditional veil provided. (See artist lineup below)
- Concealment of ones identity is essential to uphold the sanctity of our temple community. Traditional garb/veil shall be provided upon entry for every member attending Saturday’s service. Limit 1 per-person (Free Upon Entry)
- Patron must be 18 years of age to enter
- Respect the concealment of other temple members identities.
- One ‘Secret Society’ family photograph shall be taken at the end of every temple service. It is encourage for all members to conceal their identity at this time.
- Limit all cellphone use while temple is in session. Need to make a telephone call? Take it in the lobby
- Sign up in the temple registry for exclusive secrets and forthcoming media. For your efforts you shall receive a complimentary item for one’s doing (merch booth area)
- Do not share temple secrets with outside members; What happens at temple, stays in temple.
Free Secret Society Figure bandanas shall be provided upon entry. Limit is one per person. Throughout the event fans are encourage to conceal their identities. Stick around after the show for what will be our very first "Secret Society" family photo.
ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: YOOKiE & TEMPEST